- 如何使用Pivot™ 醒酒器
Why are there two versions of the Aerator?
Coravin has designed an aerator that is compatible with each of our lines of Wine Preservation Systems. The smaller, cone shaped aerator works with the Timeless Systems. The larger, angled aerator is designed for the Pivot System.
How do I get optimal performance from the Coravin Timeless Aerator?
Please follow these helpful tips:
- Clean the Aerator regularly.
- Never use the Vintage Needle.
- Press the Trigger for a little longer for the optimal stream.
- The less wine in the bottle the more gas needed for a steady stream.
Always rinse and dry your Coravin Aerator after each use.
Over time, sediment or cork particles can build up inside the Aerator leading to performance issues. Follow these steps to clean any version of the Aerator:
(1) Unscrew the Aerator head from the rubber housing.
(2) Remove the screen from the rubber housing.
(3) Soak all three Aerator parts in warm water for a few minutes. Pay attention to the screen to make sure there are no cork particles in the holes.
(4) After soaking the Aerator parts, rinse them under running water. You may see cork particles rinse out.
(5) Once the parts are dry, put the Aerator back together by placing the screen into the rubber housing.
(6) Then screw the Aerator head tightly onto the rubber housing.
Why does my Pivot Aerator leak when I remove it?
Because of the angle of the Pivot Aerator, it is possible that some residual wine may remain in its head after you stop pouring. Let the bottle stand for a few seconds allowing the wine to drain before removing the Aerator.